Registration and Release Waiver
In consideration of the services of PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM, including, but not limited to its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, affiliates, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM”), I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND WAIVE, INDEMNIFY, AND DISCHARGE PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM OF ANY AND ALL PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE CLAIMS ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, MY CHILDREN, MY PARENTS, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES/AGENTS, AND ESTATE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I ACKNOWLEDGE that I understand that yoga includes physical movements, as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, THE RISK OF INJURY TO ME OR TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN SERIOUS OR DISABLING, IS ALWAYS PRESENT AND CANNOT BE ENTIRELY ELIMINATED. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, and, if necessary, ask for support from the teacher or staff. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE that I may be exposed to various weather if I choose to participate in outdoor classes, and should that be the case, I ASSUME ALL RISKS (which may include, among other things, dehydration, sun exposure, insects, grasses, pollen, muscle strain or joint stress due to uneven ground surfaces) AND UNDERSTAND IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP MYSELF COMFORTABLE.
2. I further acknowledge and agree that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I HEREBY AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT I HAVE NOW OR HEREAFTER MAY HAVE AGAINST PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM.
3. I expressly acknowledge, agree, and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in yoga, whether through live virtual classes or in person group classes is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks, known or unknown.
4. I HEREBY VOLUNTARILY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION, which are in any way connected with my participation in yoga or my use of PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM’s facilities, online yoga classes, offsite yoga classes at selected venues including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM and including any claims related to COVID-19 or any other illness or disease.
5. Should PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM or anyone acting on its behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and other costs to enforce this agreement, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM HARMLESS FOR ALL SUCH FEES AND COSTS.
6. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I FURTHER CERTIFY THAT I HAVE NO MEDICAL OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS WHICH COULD INTERFERE WITH MY SAFETY IN YOGA, OR ELSE I AM WILLING TO ASSUME—AND BEAR THE COSTS OF—ALL RISKS THAT MAY BE CREATED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY ANY SUCH CONDITION.
7. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM may, in its sole discretion, bar my participation in yoga or require my removal from its facilities or online classes, workshops and programs in order to prevent injury or inconvenience to myself and others.
8. Photo Release: At times our classes and events may be filmed, photographed, and/or recorded. At times our classes can take place outdoors and at other times in a selected offsite venue. By participating, you consent to the possible reproduction of your likeness and/or voice, as well as the likeness/voice of any person representing our products and/or services, and you waive any claims in connection therewith.
10. Online yoga: PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques at your home or any other location of your choice. Please seek a qualified medical professional before attending online yoga classes and courses.
I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. By purchasing this service, you hereby are signing the STUDENT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and acknowledge that if anyone is injured or property is damaged during my participation in yoga, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS STUDENT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION
(Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of Minor being permitted by PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM to participate in its activities and to use its classes and venues, I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHICH ARE BROUGHT BY, OR ON BEHALF OF MINOR, AND WHICH ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH USE OR PARTICIPATION BY MINOR.
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that PRACTICEWITHNIKKI.COM may, in its sole discretion, bar minor’s participation in yoga or require minor’s removal from its venues in order to prevent injury or inconvenience to minor and others.